لم يتم بعد ترجمة الصفحة المطلوبة باللغة الإنجليزية. بإمكانكم الإطلاع على الصفحة المطلوبة من خلال اللغات التالية، شكرا لتفهمكم.
Mandat International in figures
Provide accommodation and support to delegates from developing countries:
- Over 80 000 nights
- Over 10 000 delegates hosted and guided
- Participation support to more than 1 000 international conferences
- Emergency accommodation during high-attendance conferences
Welcome, inform and facilitate the participation of delegates:
- Some 150'000 documents distributed to delegate.
- Over 35’000 visitors and 44'000 information requests handled by the Welcome Desk since mid-2007 in the six official UN languages.
- A documentation centre with over 17'000 reference documents offered to the Unviersity of Ouagadougou.
- A database identifying 25'000 organisations all over the world.
Inform delegates via Internet:
- A dozen of multilingual information websites covering up to 5 official UN languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Russian.
- Up to 5 million page views per year.
- Visitors from 213 countries and autonomous territories.
- A web portal providing over 1'800 useful links on international Geneva.
- A legal search engine for International Law compiling over 850 international conventions analysed article by article.
- A web agenda with over 500 international conferences selected each year.
- Multiple information guides.
Raise awareness of youth on International Geneva:
- Over 5’000 students participated in some 105 visits and events organised in order to discover the work conducted by international organisations.
- The creation of the foundation Eduki to further develop our educational programme.
- Over 180 student creations for contests on international Geneva.
- 16 thematic files (over 850 pages dedicated to international cooperation).
Support social and professional integration:
- Up to twenty interns per year to acquire an experience of the international organisation system and international cooperation.
- More than 200 volunteers supported our activities and acquired better knowledge of international Geneva.
- Welcoming unemployed in activities of professional reinsertion
Twenty projects developed:
- Indigenous Peoples’ Cultural Day, targeting this population.
- « Innovative Green Building » conference.
- High Level Panel meeting on UN reform.
- Educational programme on international Geneva
- Legal search engine for International Law.
- Welcome Desk at the UN Human Rights Council.
- Welcome and information centre for delegates at la Pastorale.
- Recycling computers for projects in developing countries.
- Participated in organising the International Symposium on Volunteering.
- Participated in organising the World Summit for Social Development (Geneva 2000), World Summit on the Information Society, the UN’s 60th anniversary and the UN Open Days.
- Coordination of the World Civil Society Forum, aimed at promoting international cooperation with international organisations.
- Organisation of the « Environnemental Village» for the UN Conference to Combat Desertification.
- Study on the economic impact of the international non-governmental sector.
- Pedestrian planning for international Geneva.
- Creation of the agenda of international conferences.
- Organisation of various meetings and thematic brunches.
- Realisation of multilingual information guides: Delegate’s guide, NGO guide, IO guide, rights of the child manual, fair-trade guide, etc.
- Developing a network of homestays.
- « mixed-use building » project.
Engaged for international cooperation, sustainable development and research:
- Launching 2 European research projects (Hobnet et IoT6) with the University of Geneva and HES-SO which contribute to creating jobs in the region and continue to reduce the energy consumption of builings.