لم يتم بعد ترجمة الصفحة المطلوبة باللغة الإنجليزية. بإمكانكم الإطلاع على الصفحة المطلوبة من خلال اللغات التالية، شكرا لتفهمكم.
IoT6 is a 3 year FP7 European research project on the future Internet of Things. It aims at exploiting the potential of IPv6 and related standards for the future Internet of Things. Its main challenges and objectives are to research, design and develop a highly scalable IPv6-based Service-Oriented Architecture to achieve interoperability, mobility, cloud computing integration and intelligence distribution among heterogeneous smart things components, applications and services. Its potential will be researched by exploring innovative forms of interactions such as:
- Information and intelligence distribution.
- Multi-protocol interoperability with and among heterogeneous devices.
- Device mobility and mobile phone networks integration, to provide ubiquitous access and seamless communication.
- Cloud computing integration with Software as a Service (SaaS).
- IPv6 - Smart Things Information Services (STIS) innovative interactions.
The project will integrate an end-user perspective with the targeted realization of a green and smart IPv6 building by Mandat International. The project is coordinated by Mandat International from October 2011 until September 2014.
For more information: IoT6